Mobilize, organize and take Action.
The best way to ensure that regime change leads to democratization is to mobilize and organize a widespread popular movement that takes action. No movement that fails to attract popular support ever succeeds; and it is time that we ignite a National Democratic Movement as was stated in the Frankfurt's Memorandum of Understanding.
The Mobilization committee:
- Will be responsible for the mobilization of the Eritrean people and the collaboration among the organized Eritrean democratic forces for democratic change.
- Shall work to develop and strengthen the links and collaboration between the resistance forces inside Eritrea and in the Diaspora.
Catalyse an Eritrean owned democratic change
- Strengthen the domestic pro-democracy resistance.
- Link the pro-democracy forces at home and in the Diaspora.
- Advocate for democratic transition in Eritrea
Conduct press conferences and interviews.
Utilise social media.
Weaken PFDJ Diaspora support base
Reach out and mobilise the silent majority for democratic change.
Win over PFDJ sympathisers and supporters.